Sunday, April 10, 2016

Elle Marie and Bien Mary Oplas blog

Dear readers,

I used to insert stories and photos about my two daughters in my travel blog, then I realize that it may not be the proper venue or forum because I want to keep my travel blog just about places, about hotels, planes, boats, a few about people. Hence, I created this blog -- just about my two daughters, Elle Marie and Bien Mary Oplas. They will turn 10 and 6 years old this coming October.

I will start with these photos of Elle, originally posted on August 12, 2012.
----------

Photos below taken in 2008, various occasions and places, but mostly in our house. Elle Marie was 2 years old then, +/- few months.


She was a jolly girl at that age.


This 3rd group of photos were taken mostly from her previous school, Toddlers Unltd. also in Makati. My daughter is really pretty.


Photos below were taken this year 2012, various occasions. Her bikini shots taken at the swimming pool of The Orchards Country Club in Dasmarinas, Cavite.


Elle likes to draw a lot. Her writing is not good yet, she cannot read many words yet, but her drawings are good.


Elle in a park. Riding her small skate, climbing a bar.


I don't like to keep the photos of the two girls in my laptop as this computer is already old, 4+ years old and it might commit suicide someday. Will bring them out through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment